The decanter centrifuge is a horizontal, continuous working and continuous spiral discharge sedimentation centrifuge.
The decelerating decanter centrifuge is usually based on horizontal separation technology.
For suspensions with very high solids ratios, Decanter ensures optimal separation efficiency. They are also used to extract ingredients from liquids, and to concentrate, dehydrate and fractionate solids.
Please contact us: Liaoyang Zhonglian Pharmaceutical Machinery Co., Ltd
Contact: Emily Peng Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile phone (wechat): 13304197530 whatsApp:86+13504199146
Decanter Centrifuges 3 Phase Centrifuge Industrial Horizontal Decanter Centrifuges Separation Equipment
The machine is widely used in industries as municipal and industrial waste water treatment, food processing, pharmaceuticals and chemicals, etc.
1. Solid phase dehydration: dehydration effect for processing materials of solid particles.
2. Particle size classification: used in the removal of material of large diameter solid particles.
3. Liquid clarification: used for removing solid particles in the suspension liquid are clarified
1. Bowl speed to ensure the exact relative centrifugal force required for optimized separation.
2. Differential speed, for optimized balance between liquid clarity and solids discharge capacity.
3. Pond depth in the bowl for optimized balance between liquid clarity and solid dryness.
Separation takes place in a horizontal cylindrical bowl equipped with a scroll conveyor. The processing material is fed into the bowl through a stationery inlet tube and is smoothly accelerated in the accelerate chamber. Centrifugal forces cause instant sedimentation of the solids on the wall of the bowl. The conveyor rotates in the same direction as the bowl, but at a different speed, thus moving the solids towards the conical end of the bowl.
LEAVE US A MESSAGE
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.