GF is used for liquid-liquid or liquid-liquid-solid separation. Mainly to separate two incompatible liquids, for example: oil-water separation. Plasma extraction.
GQ is used for liquid-solid separation, mainly to separate the solid phase in the liquid, such as pomace in fruit juice. Chinese medicine extraction, etc.
HIGH SPEED TUBULAR CENTRIFUGE
High-speed tubular centrifuge, also known as rotary drum tubular centrifuge, is a fine separation equipment suitable for suspension solid-liquid separation or liquid-liquid-solid separation with thin concentration, fine particles and small density difference.
GF model: Liquid with big density forms the outer liquid circle, while liquid with small density forms the inner circle. Then liquid will flow out of the upper outlet accordingly, and those little solid will be deposited on the drum wall, and be removed by manual after machine stops.
GQ model: Solid particles with big density are gradually deposited on the drum’s inner wall, and forms sediment layer, after machine is stopped, is removed by manual. While the clarified liquid flows out through the outlet on the upper of the drum.
High-speed tubular centrifuge, also known as tubular drum separator, is a fine separation equipment suitable for solid-liquid separation or liquid-liquid-solid separation of suspensions with dilute concentration, fine particles and small density difference. It is an indispensable equipment for pharmaceutical, food, chemical, biological products, fermentation liquid, beverage, blood products and other industries. The working principle of the high-speed tube centrifuge is that materials with different specific gravity are subjected to different centrifugal forces when rotating at high speed, so as to achieve the purpose of separation.
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF ZHONGLIAN TUBULAR CENTRIFUGE
|Bowl inner diameter(mm)||45||75||105||125||150|
|Bowl Sedimentation volume(L)||0.45||2||5.5||7.4||10|
|Bowl Rotating Speed(r/min)||28000||20000||16000||15000||14000|
|Feed nozzle diameter(mm)||2.3||3.4||4 6 8||6.8.10||6.8.10|
|Feed inlet pressure(Mpa)||＞0.05||＞0.05||＞0.05||＞0.05||＞0.05|
|Area of Heat radiation(㎡)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.533|
HIGH SPEED TUBULAR CENTRIFUGE CLASSIFICATION
|G-Tubular Type Q-Clarification Type|
G-Tubular type F-Separation Type
|The GQ type is mainly It is used for various difficult-to-separate suspensions in the separation industry, and is especially suitable for the separation of fine concentration solid-liquid two-phase separation. Fine particles and small specific gravity difference.||The GF type is mainly used for the separation of various difficult-to-separate suspensions in the industry, especially for liquid-liquid separation with small specific gravity difference and liquid-liquid-solid three-phase separation with less impurity content.|
|GQ Working Principle|
GF Working Principle
1. The centrifuge rotates at high speed to reach a suitable working speed (the speed can be adjusted through the control panel), the mixed suspension is continuously fed from the bottom, and the suspension is layered under the action of centrifugal force;
2. The density of the liquid in the suspension is relatively small, and it gradually rises in a spiral form from the bottom to the top, and then it is continuously discharged from the clear liquid outlet on the upper part of the rotor;
3. The solid phase is relatively heavy, and it will settle in the bowl. After the solids are collected, turn off the centrifuge and manually remove the rotor for slag cleaning;
4. After cleaning the slag, it is necessary to reset the rotor installation, and then start the next separation process.
1. The centrifuge rotates at a high speed to achieve a suitable working speed (the speed can be adjusted through the control panel), and the mixed suspension is continuously fed from the bottom, and the suspension is layered under the action of centrifugal force;
2. The two liquids in the suspension have different densities and are incompatible with each other. The liquid phase gradually spirals up to the upper part of the rotor from the bottom to the top. The liquid phase with less density is discharged from the light liquid outlet, and the liquid phase with higher density is discharged from the heavy liquid outlet;
3. The solid phase has the highest density and will settle into the bowl. After the solids are collected, turn off the centrifuge and manually remove the rotor for slag cleaning;
4. After cleaning the slag, the rotor needs to be reinstalled, and then start the next separation process.
FEATURES OF HIGH SPEED TUBULAR CENTRIFUGE
The shape of the tube centrifuge box is square and round.
The shell surface of the tube centrifuge is covered with 304 stainless steel.
The part of the tube centrifuge in contact with the suspension is made of 316L stainless steel.
The casing of the tubular centrifuge adopts the door design, which is convenient for disassembling and assembling the bowl, reduces labor intensity, and does not affect the separation effect.
The tubular centrifuge is equipped with a frequency converter control cabinet, which is started by a frequency converter, and the speed is adjustable, which reduces the starting current of the tubular centrifuge and the damage to the transmission components and wearing parts, and improves the service life of the equipment and the motor.
The control cabinet of the tube centrifuge can be equipped with PLC and touch screen to display the speed and temperature.
According to the field of use, there are two types of tube centrifuges: explosion-proof type and cooling type with cooling coil.
Tube centrifuge mobile integrated bases are available
LEAVE US A MESSAGE
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.